Thursday 31 December 2015

I Love You

I want to do this,
Not because I really want to but because you want me to,
Some times it feels like I really want to do it but I have some reservations,
I think I don't want to do it,
But I don't want you to be unhappy,
Although it only means sacrificing my happiness for yours.

You don't want me to do things that I don't want to,
Neither are you saying that I must do this,
But I know if I should do this, you will be very happy,
I just need some time and space to be sure of what I want,
Because I am confused right now,
I want to happy as much as I want you to be happy but I want to make the decisions myself,
Truly, some part of me wants to do this but I don't want you to influence it,
Because I want to do things that I will be proud of and be happy with,

If you truly love me then you must be happy with my decision and support me when I take a stand.

11:08 am
P. Nnma

No comments:

Post a Comment